Friday 25 February 2011

Tim Wheeler Coldplay Album Appearance In Doubt


Coldplay announced few days back that Ash frontman will be recording with them for there new studio album.

But speaking to BBC 6 Music, Wheeler expressed he had only had very limited involvement with Chris Martin and co.

The band in the studio had been visited by Wheeler,he explained and said that he jammed with them and producer Brian Eno on one track,which was just a pre-rehearsal'.

'They were figuring out the arrangement and I was jamming along. They were actually recording it but I think they were going to go start from scratch again,' Wheeler said.

'There was one little guitar lick I was playing that I think Chris was quite excited about. I think they can slot that in. There's got to be a chance!'

Confirmation of Coldplay fifth studio album is yet to be announced - which will be their first since 2008 - but it is likely to emerge before the band's Glastonbury headline slot on June 25th.

No comments: